House of Officers (KZ Officers' Assembly) - The house of the General Officers' Meeting of the Army and Navy fits into the panoramas of Liteiny Prospekt and Kirochnaya Street in the last years of the XIX century. This building is a sample of the official academic Russian style, but at the same time it has a vivid personality.
In 1893, Emperor Alexander III was presented with a proposal for the establishment of the Officers' Assembly, on which he personally inscribed: "It is highly desirable." November 9, 1895, a solemn laying of the building took place. It took place in the presence of the Emperor-Emperor, the Grand Dukes, the St. Petersburg Mayor and the highest military dignitaries, ministers, persons of the imperial suite. All work on the construction of the house was completed by March 15, 1898, and on that day the building was personally inspected by the Emperor. A week later, a grand opening was held. The area of the large hall is about 630 square meters. m and its height is about 15 m. The hall is illuminated from two sides: the windows facing Liteiny Prospekt and the windows facing the courtyard facade on the opposite wall. The hall retained the original wall decoration, executed in the style of Louis XVI.
Seating plan of the House of Officers :
There is a free seating in the hall, all entrance tickets (without numbering places).