We welcome all the lovers of russian culture to the conert-show "Rusian Musical Seasons" in Romanov dynasty palace.
Before the concert all the guests of the palace will be welcomed with a glass of champagne. Everyone will be invited to a small tour through the palace rooms to get familiar with the life of a noble family. The museum curator will reveal the secrets of the famous family. You can also expect a little surprise from professional artist – your personal silhouette.
The main event of the evening is a concert-show of classical music! The program includes a collection of outstanding compositions written by Russian composers, you will hear an extraordinary vocal of Mariinsky theatre soloists and unique performance of young talents of Russia, and the last but not the least, you will know a lot of interesting facts and stories about Russian composers and composers whose life is connected with Russia.
The evening will immerse you into the unforgettable atmosphere of the time of the Russian aristocracy!
- 2-hour classical music experience at St Petersburg’s Palace
- Visit of the unique palace of the Romanov dynasty (Tsar's family of Russia)
- Sip on a glass of sparkling wine and see the beautiful main halls of the house on a pre-concert tour
- Professional guide will tell you secret facts about the Palace and its owners
- Enjoy a 1-hour concert in the magnificent Hall, performed by a St Petersburg orchestra, vocal singers of Mariinsky theatre and Young talents of Russia
- Absorb the splendid setting as you enjoy music by Russian composers such as Tchaikovsky, Stravinsky, Prokofiev etc.
Lounge without numbering
Please note that only Entrance tickets are sold for this event!
The seating of spectators to specific seats is carried out by the administrator.